During COVID-19 (Coronavirus), if you would like to use the variety of free electronic resources ,follow these links Free Online Services During Coronavirus
"PDF Drive" is your search engine for PDF Books. PDF Drive has more than eighty thousand eBooks for you to download for free. "SpringerLink" provides Free Textbooks and Library Link special issue during Covid 19 package.
- Springer Text books
- eJournals ( Use eProxy to access from home)
- OUSL Past Question paper Archive
- OUSL Digital Accademic Meterials
- OUSL Online Learning
* Overdue library items on loan have being extended. All items can be returned when we reopen.
* Don’t worry about fines; fines were abolished all
* Accounts due to expire have been extended.
Some of facilities for registered users
- Extending borrowed books
- Reserving Books
- Creating your own library
- Commenting and Ranking of book titles
- Suggesting materials to the librarian
- Tagging a book
- Individual usage history
- Calculating fines
If you forget your login, please contact the Library Help Desk( Telephone: 011-2881030)